Christmas Tree Sales 2012
Boy Scouts in the Monticello Scouting District will be selling Christmas Trees to raise money to be used for scouting activities - as well as to support Camp Shenandaoh.
Here are the details:
START DATE: Start Saturday November 24 early afternoon
END DATE: Until we are out of trees or Dec 23rd.
• Barracks Road at Emmett St in the ALC copies parking lot
• Pantops in the Riverbend shopping center
• Better Living Hardware and Furniture on Highway 29 near Wal-Mart
• Crozet Shopping Center
• Zion Crossroads at intersection of R15 & R250 Northeast Corner
• Lake Monticello - Fluvanna Do It Best Hardware
HOURS THE LOTS WILL BE STAFFED:
• Weekdays 5am to 9pm
• Weekend 10am to 5pm
SELF SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING THE DAYTIME
TYPES OF TREES: Tree sizes will range from 5’-9’+
• Canaan Firs
• White Pines
• Scotch Pines
All trees are harvested from Virginia
COST: The cost will vary based on the type of tree as well as the height.
NEED MORE INFORMATION:
Contact is Dave Hietanen 434 973 7539 Hiety@comcast.net